WallabyFabrication Pty Ltd
1800 306 308
Before you purchase a spreader, we suggest some questions you may ask to help you make an informed choice.
· Size of machine—is it a level capacity & is it a true figure
· Lead time
· Names & phone numbers of machines close to where you are so you can contact them & see their machine working.
· Expected life of conveyor components
· Spare parts—availability & costs.
· Can you visit the factory & see spreaders being produced
· Knowledge of the machine and how it operates from place of purchase